Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] recompiling the verilog code

From: Josh Jennings
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] recompiling the verilog code
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 20:29:29 +0200

Hi,
I noticed there is a project file usrp_std.qpf in the
usrp\fpga\toplevel\usrp_std folder but when I opened that file with Quartus
II 6.0, it said that the file was previously opened with an older version of
Quartus II. That is why I created a new project and added all the files
manually.

I am also using Quartus 6.0 and I just accepted the dialog windows
complaint and everything compiles good for me.

Josh