RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Mayday, Mayday, flex2400 is down

From: Bahn William L Civ USAFA/DFCS
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Mayday, Mayday, flex2400 is down
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 15:42:40 -0600

Matt,

Just want to get clarification on one point:

> I am not responsible.  This includes, but is not limited to:

>     Transmitting directly into the receive port

Does this apply to the BasicTX and BasicRX boards as well. I called the
day we ordered this board asking about what kind of antennae was
available for these daughterboards and was told that they were
essentially baseband I/O boards. I then specifically asked if the output
of the BasicTX board could be piped directly into the BasicRX board and
was told yes. Is this the case for these particular daughterboards?