Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dawei Shen's tutorials

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dawei Shen's tutorials
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:15:57 -0400

< http://sdr.nd.edu/docs/ > is more reliable; JNL's doc's will likely change once we get ourselves a bit more organized w/r.t. our WWW presence (while JNL's group "own" sdr.nd.edu, we're still migrating documents over onto it and have yet to implement a WiKi or other means for keeping things updated). Also note that this tutorial is now maybe 6 months since last updated since Dawei has left UND for other pastures. We're working to move his and my GR on OSX tutorial into a more standard location, and with better UI. Slowly but surely, it will come. - MLD