[Discuss-gnuradio] Receiver FDM77 and GNUradio

From: Mario Rossi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Receiver FDM77 and GNUradio
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 22:12:11 +0000

I'm a newbe to GNUradio, which I've found on the Internet searching
for documentation about the USB chip Cypress 68013.

I'd like to control a DRM receiver (the FDM77
http://www.elad.it/FDM77page.asp) in a Linux environment.

This is a software radio which is good to be used as a DRM receiver
(coupled with the software decoder Dream). It has a Cypress 68013 USB
chip.

Big question: does it have anything to do with GNUradio?

If not, I apologise for the off topic post.

Thanks