[Discuss-gnuradio] Congratulations to Tom Rondeau

From: Bob McGwier
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Congratulations to Tom Rondeau
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 14:12:27 -0500

I wish to pass along my congratulations to a GnuRadio contributor. Tom Rondeau of Virginia Tech, a graduate student just about to do his doctoral thesis defense, has written a paper with Jeffrey Reed, Bin Le, and Bostian on A/D converter technlogies:

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.jsp?arnumber=1550190

It is in the top few most downloaded papers from the Signal Processing.

Nice work Tom and other SDR folks at V. Tech.

Bob

--
Robert W. McGwier, Ph.D.
Center for Communications Research