Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] error: X is required...

From: Trond Danielsen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] error: X is required...
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 13:02:38 +0100

2006/12/18, Cicale Randy S 2dLt AFRL/VSBXI <address@hidden>:

[...]

Any ideas on how to get this to work? I know X exists because I can use x
windows. If that fails- how about help on just using text based gnuradio
programs?

I am no Debian Guru, but I assume you have to install some
developement packages. Which one depends on which version of Debian
you are running, but for testing and unstable you can install
xorg-dev.

--
Trond Danielsen