Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 49, Issue 49

From: Charles Swiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 49, Issue 49
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 11:49:13 -0500

On Fri, 2006-12-29 at 19:24 +0100, Matteo Campanella wrote:
> Search the list on the subject - I did a posting some time ago about using
> DRM decoder with USRP bymeans of tmpfs ram based named pipe for interface...
>
> have a happy new year all !!!!

Oh - thanks to all replies, always interesting to hear what people are
doing.  The key was '--fileio' - I didn't think to try 'drm --help' for
all the useful options ;)

My data files are at usrp decim = 250, but all I had to do was splice a
blks.rational_resampler_fff() in HF Explorer save-audio-to-disk function
to get 48KHz audio and it works great.

Here's a screenshot of drm in action on a marginal signal:

http://webpages.charter.net/cswiger/DRM_audiopipe_1.jpg

--Chuck