[Discuss-gnuradio] Multi USRP on Single Computer

From: njm25
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multi USRP on Single Computer
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 10:41:06 -0500

I want to connect 2 USRPs to a single computer (1 to tranmsit and 1 to
receive).  I saw the examples in the multi-usrp directory, but they allow you
to hook up 2 USRPs together so they will both receive.  I'm guessing that I
don't even have to hook them up if 1 and transmitting and 1 is receiving, but I
might still need the whole serial number code of each board to tell which one
to transmit and receive.  It doesn't seem like it should be hard, but I'm not
sure.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nick