Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: USB FIFO

From: Dan Halperin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: USB FIFO
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 12:43:12 -0700

George Nychis wrote:
> Thibaud Hottelier wrote:
>
>>> If any of that doesn't make sense, or people see it in a different way
>>> - please feel free to comment and criticize.
>>>

>> It looks like your message did not arrive to mailing list! That
>> weird, it already happened to me once.
>
> Off topic, but the message never arrived on the board for me either :\
>
> Its the board monster again...
>
> - George

I got it. There's a "not-metoo" option in mailman which says if you're a
direct recipient of the email, it doesn't send you two copies. Fix your
mail filters to put all replies to discuss-gnuradio msgs in the
discuss-gnuradio folder and you won't notice :-D. Or, you can change
your mailman options on the gnu server.

-Dan