[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with messages and msg_queue

From: Trond Danielsen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with messages and msg_queue
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 20:12:05 +0200

Hi everyone,

I've got a problem with messages and message queues. The problem is
simply that I just cannot figure out how to use them. I tried the
simple program that is attached to this email (test.py), and the
result is in test.log. If anybody has the time to take a quick look at
the code and point me in the right direction, I would be very
thankful!

Regards,

--
Trond Danielsen