Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Audio Sink Help

From: Justin Shaw
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Audio Sink Help
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 17:34:27 -0400

Michael Dickens wrote:
I've continued to hack away at the wx GUI stuff, primarily for a demo tomorrow and this coming Monday. But in the process I've been trying to figure out what's going on with the Linux-based "aU"s that folks have brought up in the recent past.
Try setting the audio.sink output option to "plughw:0,0" as in
audio.sink(audio_rate, 'plughw:0,0', False).
Justin