[Discuss-gnuradio] Getting Started

From: Mark Rader
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Getting Started
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 18:24:14 -0400

Hi

I have GNUradion up and running with the USRP board.  I have two daughter cards installed.  One is the DBSRX, the second is the RFX1800, and I have a 3rd dauther board the TVRX that is not installed.  I can get the thing to respond, but I get an error on most of the python scripts.  USRP Open Interface:Usb_claim_interface: failed interface 2.

Next it tells me usrp_basic_rx: cant open rx interface.

Does anyone have any ideas?  My suspicission is that the device wants all slots to be filled.

Mark RAder