[Discuss-gnuradio] mPSK modulation/demodulation

From: Christian Sokolowski
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] mPSK modulation/demodulation
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 10:48:52 +0200

Hi Gnu Radio- community,

I am a student of communication engineering and I
am new in Gnu Radio. I am implementing a genetic algorithm for cognitive
radio on Gnu Radio and its hardware @2.4Ghz.
One parameter is modulation order. I would like to use 2,4,8, and 16 PSK. If
it is possible I prefer non-differential modulation. Until now I have been
looking around the libraries and trying to get the stuff running. But without
success. I tried
http://gnuradio.utah.edu/trac/browser/import/gnuradio-savannah-20060726/trun
k/gnuradio-examples/python/gmsk2?rev=1644 Can someone tell me, if these files
(xpsk_test.py and corresponding) should work? If not, do u know of a
possibility to use ready-built mPSK modulation/demodulation?

thanks for your help and attention.

Best regards - chris