[Discuss-gnuradio] really need suggestions for operating on big blocks o

From: Vincenzo Pellegrini
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] really need suggestions for operating on big blocks of data
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 19:30:08 +0200

sorry Eric,

I really haven't found a proper way to operate (actually to do
interleaving) on blocks of 6048 items of one byte, as requested by the
standard I'm trying to implement.

maybe this is because it's not very clear to me which way the function
work is called at runtime and how the value of noutput_items is
assigned.

please, I'm really in need of some help, because what I've written so
far really seems to produce decent output, but I'm stuck on my
interleaver block.

i think that there's somenthing on gnuradio architecture that I have
misunderstood..

I hope you can give me some suggestions or point me towards some code
that already operates on such big blocks...

thanks
best regards

vincenzo