[Discuss-gnuradio] Hier-Block2: Infinite streams (in/out)

From: Dominik Auras
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Hier-Block2: Infinite streams (in/out)
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 12:52:02 +0200

Hi!

If I were to have an hier-block2 with an infinite number of input and/or
output streams:

gr.hier_block2.__init__(self, "vma",
  gr.io_signature(1,-1,gr.sizeof_gr_complex*subcarriers),
  gr.io_signature(1,1,gr.sizeof_gr_complex*subcarriers))
# max streams = -1

How would I connect inner basic blocks to my input ports?
E.g. let's assume the simplest case, where I like to connect all input
streams to a basic block that also supports an infinite stream number.

Maybe I don't see the obvious solution. If so, please point me in the right
direction.

Greetings
Dominik