[Discuss-gnuradio] save data (newbie)

From: Ruby Lin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] save data (newbie)
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 23:02:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I went through the tutorial of  GnuRadio, and got some basic idea of it. I am using two FEX400 d'board on two different m'board, so one is used to transmit, another is used to receive; and benchmark_tx.py and benchmark_rx.py are used. But I don't think the signal is receiving at receiver side. I want to save the output of the transmitter to a data file, and also the receiver side, and see whether it has signal sending and receiving. Can anyone tell me why benchmark_rx.py doesn't work, and how to save signal to a .dat file?

BTW, I connect two USRP on one computer, it should work, right?

I really appreciate,
Ruby