[Discuss-gnuradio] Cygwin build success

From: Andrew Rose
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cygwin build success
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 09:18:17 +0100

Just to let you know that, having worked around the python & portaudio
problems, I seem to have a working Cygwin build.  I don't have a USRP,
so that rules out most of the samples, but the audio samples all work
correctly, including oscope/fft.  This includes using portaudio for the
spectrum inversion samples.

I've had a quick hack at some of the python scripts to add some noddy
parameters, etc..  All looking fine.  Now for the real fun...

Thanks for the work you've all put into GnuRadio - I think working with
it will be fun & very informative.

Andrew