[Discuss-gnuradio] Has Anyone Used Purify with GNU Radio?

From: Jeremy Chew
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Has Anyone Used Purify with GNU Radio?
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 21:39:10 +0800

Hi,

I am trying debug my Python MAC extension with Purify but find that the binary instrumented with Purify does not seem to transmit any packets through GNU Radio 3.0.3. I trace the transmit packets through to mod_pkts. Beyond that, I think the packets should be handled by the GNU Radio .so files which I believe should be instrumented automatically by Purify. However, no packets seem to get transmitted.

Does anyone have experience getting Purify working with GNU Radio, or is anyone able to shed some light?

Thanks,
Jeremy