[Discuss-gnuradio] Mux settings...

From: Jared Jensen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Mux settings...
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 17:13:33 -0400

What are the proper mux settings for one DBSRX in RXA and one DBSRX in RXB?  When I used a single DBSRX in RXA 0x00000010 worked well.  But now I want Channel 0 to be RXA, and Channel 1 to be RXB both of which are I and Q, and not swapped.

So far anything other than 0x32103210 or 0x00000010 produces dirty output with random-looking noise in the data.

Jared