Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Failing test_mblock

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Failing test_mblock
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 19:40:59 -0400

address@hidden wrote:
Hi.

I installed the gnuradio from the trunk. I ran make check with no errors.
But when I run test_mblock it gives the following:

..
mb_runtime_thread_per_block: dtor (# workers = 4)
.
mb_runtime_thread_per_block: dtor (# workers = 6)
...Segmentation fault

What could be the cause of this error and how can it be fixed.

Hi Owais,

Can you provide us with more information about your install? Like machine specs, the Linux distribution you are running, if you're running under cygwin. Else, we have to guess :)

- George