Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No TX on usrp_nbfm_ptt.py example

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No TX on usrp_nbfm_ptt.py example
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 09:10:59 -0400

Jonathan - For whatever reason, WX on OSX doesn't get SpaceBar events correctly, and/or the window of reference in the demo isn't correctly focussed. Either way, the demo just doesn't do what it's supposed to on OSX. Your hardware and other software are most likely OK ... it's just the demo with issues. I'll try to make the change it suggests ("This REALLY needs to be replaced with a hand-crafted button that sends both button down and button up events") ... I have an internal version that does this already, and it works quite nicely ... but I haven't backported it yet to GR's trunk. - MLD