Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ettus usrp purchase problem

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ettus usrp purchase problem
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 12:29:34 -0800

Engin,

This is not the forum for this. We have responded to you several times, but you don't appear to be receiving our messages. Perhaps it would be best if you called our office, at 1-650-967-2870.

Thanks,
Matt

Engin Karabulut wrote:
we have sent a purchase order to ettus sales mail(address@hidden) in order to purchase a usrp hardware. But neither this mail nor matt's mail respond to me. I have to purchase until december 15, because our purchase department won't work
after this date for a month.
Is ettus Research LLC on a vacation?

Engin Karabulut, B.Sc.
Researcher