[Discuss-gnuradio] gr.file_source problem

From: Piotr Swiatkiewicz
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr.file_source problem
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 01:18:44 +0100

Hi,

I am trying to feed samples from a file to the LFTX daughter board.
They were recorded using usrp_rx_cfile.py (from usrp.source_c).
I cannot see any real signal from LFTX when I run my script,
but fftsink2.fft_sink_c produces the correct spectrum when samples
are fed from the same file.

Am I correct in my assumption that if I can see the signal at the output
when I try usrp_siggen.py (i.e. device works) then I should also be getting
signal when I feed raw samples from gr.file_source (complex) to usrp.sink_c?
Is there anything else to take care about except the usual settings
(PGA, mux, etc.) and sampling frequency that should be same as it was
during signal capture?

Thanks,
Peter