Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Transmit on Side B?

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Transmit on Side B?
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 15:06:32 -0500

Hi Maxime,

This is a pretty difficult question for people to answer without your code for the C++ drivers yet. But, since you've shared it with me... :)

On line 50 of USRP_Interface_tx.cpp, you're calling usrp_standard_tx::make() with nchannels set to 1. This is the third parameter... try setting it to 2 and then using the appropriate mux.

I'm still trying to get the 2400 board working after I added my support to your code for it.

Eric and Jonathan, it would probably be very useful to re-use a lot of this code and pulling it in to the project for C++ daughterboard support. It is far from following the GR coding conventions, but I could work with Maxime on fixing this up. Maybe when he wants to release it when he's done with his project, we can go over the general structure and everything.

- George

TGV wrote:
Hi,
I try to transmit using the Side B of the USRP and it is not working. (With
LFRX or RFX400 dboard) The Side A work perfectly like the two side in reception. I use directly the C++ USRP drivers.
Do you have any idea why it is not working or any suggestion to try?
Special options to set?

Thank you

Maxime