[Discuss-gnuradio] scope with cygwin

From: JALLON Pierre 201932
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] scope with cygwin
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 09:29:45 +0100

Dear all,

I have not been able to have the scope work with my USRP and my TV front end.

When I launch the script, the program seems to be freeze, but I can stop it with Ctrl+C. And the FFT works fine.

I have a USRP board Rev4.5 and the TV Rx v3 front end. I used a decim rate of 8, a central frequency of 474MHz and I work with Cygwin.

Has anyone already had this problem? Or any idea to solve it ?

Thanks for your answers.

Pierre Jallon