Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio over PS3

From: Vincenzo Pellegrini
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio over PS3
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 19:42:48 +0100

Really thanks Robert,

your answer was extremely useful, to get into the problem..
well, now my question becomes:

let's say I have a gnuradio application entirely built using my own C++
blocks,
as soon as I'll have mastered the required CellProcessor development
skills,
if I rewrite my C++ blocks in a way that is suitable for running them on
the SPEs (i.e. breaking them into multiple synchronized threads),
building them via the CellSDK,

will my application actually use SPEs if run under the same Python
script under Fedora X ?

thanks

vincenzo

ps
sorry for the duplicate mail. it was a mistake.. :D