Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] set_auto_tr(), gr_stall, and PTT

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] set_auto_tr(), gr_stall, and PTT
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 11:00:35 -0800

Robert Miller wrote:
Michael,

Any luck in answering your last question?:

"I was really hoping to <do> simultaneous TX/RX using - just- the TX/RX antenna on an RFX board, but I've had no luck doing that. Anyone know if this last scenario is possible?"

I am very much interested in the same functionality.

You simply can't transmit and receive on the same antenna at the same time. If you look at the schematics you will see why. If you want to transmit and receive at the same time, you need to use the TX/RX port for transmit and the RX2 port for receive. That's why it is there.

Matt