[Discuss-gnuradio] Creating bindings to other langauges for GNURadio

From: Robert Varttinen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Creating bindings to other langauges for GNURadio
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 21:39:20 +0100

Hi all!
I am experimenting with GNURadio and in particular trying to create a binding
for another language for a module than Python. Unfortunately I am not that
proficient, yet, with Swig and some of the other tools. After taking a peek at
the make files, the Swig interface files, etc. it seems a bit of a hurdle to
grasp at first. Could someone please provide a pointer to some of the entries
in the files (.i, make-files and others?) of a module (small one) so I can work
out the details for my experiments ...

Thanks in advance,

Robert

P.S. Found out about e.g. the SWIG_PYTHON_OPT = -python in the makefiles, but I
think there some more than that which needs to be altered for my purposes....