Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Information on ticket:181 and invitation to h

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Information on ticket:181 and invitation to help (long)
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 15:11:14 -0800

Thanks everyone for testing and reporting your results.  We have a
workaround checked into the GNU Radio trunk that so far seems to be
holding without any side effects.

What we need now is to know if there are configurations for which this
workaround is not effective.  So, if you'd like, please upgrade to the
latest trunk version and retry your tests.

Please only post to the list if the problem continues even after using
trunk revision >= 7461; we're looking for exceptions at this point.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Enterprises LLC