[Discuss-gnuradio] Question: Possible Problems with SWIG

From: Jason Anders
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question: Possible Problems with SWIG
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 18:28:11 +0800

Hi again!

I'm trying to implement a signal processing block that makes use of classes that I personally defined. To be exact, I included a class that has the capability to perform Matrix and Complex Algebra (elem_matrix).

The source codes compiled well (after following the howto example). Unfortunately, I always get an error message in Python saying that some member function in elem_matrix is undefined.

I can't seem to find out where the problem lies. I did include the elem_matrix.cc in Makefile.am under the heading of "# These are the source files that go into the shared library." Is this wrong? Should I have not done this?

Thanks!