Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Enhancing Gnuradio Doxygen Generated Official Doc

From: Firas A.
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Enhancing Gnuradio Doxygen Generated Official Documentation
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 11:42:50 -0800 (PST)

Hi Eric,

kindly, I have a question about the possibility to make the documentation
changes to svn source files.
Let us suppose that I started today to do the new documentation with rev
4796. And let us assume that I will finish the documentation in 15 days.

What may be happen in these 15 days, is that the files that has been updated
with a new documentation could be changed by the daily continuous developing
process. And in these 15 days, we may found our selfs have to download the
new files and add to them the new documentation and this may never end.

I think we should upload daily the documentation changes to the truck and
not to wait until all has been finished.

Best Regards,

Firas