Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ofdm parameters

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ofdm parameters
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 00:21:40 -0800

Jacopo wrote:
Hello I'm studing an OFDM implementation on gnuradio. I want to modify benchmark_ofdm_tx.py.

I have just read ofdm.py and trasmit_path.py but I can't find how change some parameters.

I'd want a bandwith of 20Mhz, where I can set this option? Where can I set the carriers number? And the pilot bins?

Is it possible to set an adaptive modulation for differents carriers?

The USRP hardware is not capable of bandwidths that high. You are best off staying around 6 MHz.

Matt