[Discuss-gnuradio] RFX900 Transmit Power

From: TomasOMaille
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX900 Transmit Power
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 09:40:14 -0800 (PST)

Hello again,

I have another question regarding the RFX900 daughterboard.

I am trying to get a sense of the power transmitted by the RFX900 board
in order to avoid breaching European communication regulations.

Ideally a figure for the equivalent isotropically radiated power (EIRP)
would be great.

Will the power output be different with and without the SAW filter?

Cheers,

Tomas O'Maille

PS. Thanks for taking the time to look at my increasing number of posts.