[Discuss-gnuradio] kludge_copy question

From: W. David Li
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] kludge_copy question
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 16:58:23 -0800

Hi,

I have a class that inherits from "gr.kludge_copy". For now this class
does nothing but to copy the inputs to outputs:

class MyClass (gr.kludge_copy):

    def __init__(self, size):
        gr.kludge_copy.__init__(size)

I might not have done something correctly so when I used MyClass as one
of the blocks in my flow graph, the error was:

TypeError: Error when calling the metaclass bases
    function() argument 1 must be code, not str

I looked at the kludge_copy QA code. It's used as a standalone not an
inherited object. So am I using it correctly in MyClass?

Thanks.

- David