[Discuss-gnuradio] AMSAT programming help needed

From: Bob McGwier
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] AMSAT programming help needed
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 19:38:06 -0500

AMSAT (the Radio Amateur Satellite Corporation) is working with its partners on a Cubesat (4 inch cube satellite) to be launched in the next few months. We need experienced help programming an MPS-430 (TI Microcontroller).

If you are a U.S. citizen (sorry, ITAR and out of my hands) and are interested in helping, please email me directly.

Bob