[Discuss-gnuradio] libusrp installation problem

From: David Burgess
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] libusrp installation problem
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:58:56 -0800

All -

I'm trying to set up libusrp on a G4 PowerBook under OS 10.5.1. We installed gnuradio 3.1.1 and installed all of the supporting packages with macports.

When I try to access the USRP I get this:

dyld: Symbol not found: _usb_error_str
 Referenced from: /usr/local/lib/libusrp.0.dylib
 Expected in: flat namespace

Trace/BPT

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Or if anyone just has a set of libusrp binaries for this system, that would be great, too. Every new installation seems to take two full days, but this one has been particularly brutal.

-- David

David A. Burgess
Kestrel Signal Processing, Inc.