[Discuss-gnuradio] RFX2400 Failed to set RF frequency

From: Rana Basheer
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX2400 Failed to set RF frequency
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 19:38:56 +0100

I have installed gnuradio-3.1.1 and I am trying to run usrp_siggen.py
but it always gives "Failed to set RF frequency"

The USRP board serial number is 2059 (Marked tested on 11/20/07) and the
RFX2400 board is marked Rev 30 (12-26-2006). The RFX board is connected
to the A side of the USRP board. GNURadio is installed on Fedora 8.

For usrp_siggen.py, I am using the following options

./usrp_siggen.py -TA -f 2420 -w0

My aim is to generate a 2.42 GHz sinusoidal carrier using the RFx2400
board. Any help on resolving this issue is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Rana Basheer