Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Waterfallsink

From: Don Ward
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Waterfallsink
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:42:28 -0500

Hi Rob,

I see strange waterfall behavior in a MinGW installation on a Windows
machine.  The problem is that the waterfall does not automatically
update.  If I minimize the window then maximize it, it will be updated.
If I drag another window over the top of it, only the portion that the
window was dragged over will be updated.  If I right click over the
window so that the pop-up menu appears, when the menu goes away the area
under it has been updated.  I've had the same problem on two different
machines.  Anyone know an easy fix for this problem?

I remember this problem, but I'm not sure I remember the solution. Try adding the line:

   del dc1

before the line

   self.DoDrawing (None)

at the end of set_data().

I think the problem was that self.bm was still selected into dc1 and that prevented it from being used properly in dc.

-- Don W.