Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Running OFDM files

From: Jose Emilio Gervilla Rega
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Running OFDM files
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:43:18 +0100

Hello all,

I will give you more details about my problem because someone has asked me for them(thank you):

The OFDM system we are using is which is defined in this link:

http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/branches/developers/n4hy/ofdm/gnuradio-core/src/python/gnuradio/blksimpl?rev=5763

The file ofdm.py is the transmitter and the other ones are receiver and synchronization modules. When I run ofdm.py which I've copied into the folder I told you on the other topic(the first one), appear some errors. If I type ./ofdm.py the output is:

./ofdm.py: line 23: import: order not found
from: can't read /var/mail/numpy
from: can't read /var/mail/gnuradio
./ofdm.py: line 26: import: order not found
from: can't read /var/mail/gnuradio.blksimpl.ofdm_receiver
./ofdm.py: line 35: sintax error near token no hoped `('
./ofdm.py: line 35: `class ofdm_mod(gr.hier_block):'

I'm using Linux Ubuntu 7.04 and gnuradio 3.1.1.

Thank you all for help us!!

Sigue de cerca las últimas tendencias y lo que más rompe MSN Vídeo