[Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio & USRP with OpenBSD anyone?

From: Rolf Sommerhalder
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio & USRP with OpenBSD anyone?
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 09:54:23 +0100

Hello list,

Has anyone managed to build gnuradio under OpenBSD?

Are you running a Universal Software Radio Peripheral (USRP) under OpenBSD?

I am attempting to build gnuradio in OpenBSD i386-current (4.3-beta snapshot), but still struggling. I have no USRP hardware yet to test with, but considering to purchase one now, also to take advantage of the favourable exchange rate CHF/USD.

Thanks,
Rolf