Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] fm_tx4.py Assertion failure

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] fm_tx4.py Assertion failure
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 17:47:01 -0800

On 3/3/08, Michael Gray <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm attempting to run the fm_tx4.py sample.  The code aborts with the
>  following error:
>
>  python: /usr/include/boost/shared_ptr.hpp:253:
>  T* boost::shared_ptr<T>::operator->() const [with T = gr_basic_block]:
>  Assertion `px != 0' failed.

This has been fixed in r7915 on the trunk.  A call to 'connect()' was
missing in the flow graph construction code.  We need better error
reporting, clearly.  The above resulted from not having the output of
a hierarchical block connected to anything internally.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Enterprises LLC