[Discuss-gnuradio] How to add a spectrum analyzer GUI window in usrp_spe

From: Brook Lin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to add a spectrum analyzer GUI window in usrp_spectrum _sense.py file
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 23:05:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I am not familiar with Python. I want to know how I can add an GUI window to
show spectrum, like usrp_fft.py does, in usrp_spectrum_sense.py file. The
example of usrp_spectrum_sense gives the m.data and also m.frequency. Can I
add GUI to show spectrum and meantime update center frequency from GUI? How
can I run the script from tb.start() first, and then update from
stdgui2.std_top_block() ?

Thanks,
Brook