Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Mac OS X Build problem

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Mac OS X Build problem
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 08:22:19 -0400

Qi - It looks like you're mixing Python 2.3 and 2.4. That's not wise, since there have been significant differences between decimal releases of Python. Also, it's possible that Python 2.3 is too old. I think Python 2.5 is recommended, but 2.4 works for the most part. I would highly recommend you installing the 'python24' port and related 'py- YYY' ports, and see if those work for you. If you have install issues, email me off-list and I'll help as time allows. - MLD