Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DV Dongle - AMBE USB Device

From: Rick Parrish
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DV Dongle - AMBE USB Device
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:23:00 -0500

Jeff Brower wrote:
All the standardized codecs that I know of, both ones with IP rights requirements and free ones, provide a reference design, typically fixed-point C code plus test vectors. I wonder why DVSI has not done the same.

Perhaps the APCO and TIA committees did not require it when the algorithm was published ten years ago.

-rick