[Discuss-gnuradio] Implementing the USRP1 in another platform

From: Pablo Mendoza
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Implementing the USRP1 in another platform
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 09:34:57 -0600

Hi!
I am working in a DAB digital radio project, and i am interested to
implement the USRP 1 in the development board "XtremeDSP kit IV"
(Nallatech).  It board uses an Virtex 4 FPGA and have an PCI
interface. My idea is to use the PCI interface of the board to send
the data to the PC, and utilize the ADC's tha the board includes. I
have the C++ api to control the PCI interface in the PC and have a
Xilinx core to implement the PCI interface. I well be grateful to
someone that help me to do this.

--
Imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein