Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CGRAN downtime

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CGRAN downtime
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 23:44:03 -0500

Frank Brickle wrote:
On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 11:12 PM, George Nychis <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:
    Due to this, I could make our base SVN URL:
    https://www.cgran.org/

    ...instead of:
    https://www.cgran.org/cgran/

    But, this would mean that everyone would need to re-checkout
    anything outstanding.  I think our biggest user set is DttSP.  Bob,
    Frank?

George --

Please go ahead and make the change. It's sensible and only hurts once :-) Also, there's a fair bit of new stuff coming in the next few weeks, so better now than later.

Many thanks for providing such an excellent home.

No problem!

But eek, what I meant was:
https://www.cgran.org/svn/

rather than:
https://www.cgran.org/cgran/

I don't think I can have the base URL used for both SVN and web.

Still legit?

- George