Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: some usrp modules are missing

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: some usrp modules are missing
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 13:22:19 -0800

The usrp_diagnostics script was renamed usrp_probe.

Part of this confusion may have come from the freedesktop menu item: If you have installed the menu items for grc, run the following to remove the old "usrp diagnostics" menu item:
sudo xdg-desktop-menu uninstall gnuradio-usrp_diagnostics.desktop

Then run the following to install the current grc freedesktop stuff:
sudo grc_setup_freedesktop install

The wiki is updated to reflect this:
http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/GNURadioCompanion#Installation
http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/GNURadioCompanion#Execution

-josh

usrp_diagnostics was an installed script by the grc module, which I felt
was poorly named, so I asked Josh to rename it to usrp_probe.

Johnathan