Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Measuring SNR

From: Swapna Raj
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Measuring SNR
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 22:35:00 -0600

I am sorry if my previous mail was confusing. I am trying to switch toa different Rx  freq depending on a control information. Even though I exit from rx_callback and try to call a new script for Rx using os.system I get an error message saying
USB _claim_interface :failed interface 2
Device or resource busy
can't open rx_interface
can't open usrp1.

I closed /disconnected the flowgraph before attempting to open a new script. How can I ensure that the rx_path is clear?

Thank you
Swapna