Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] change variables in the FFT Plot

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] change variables in the FFT Plot
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 09:02:42 -0800

The y per div is controlled by the dB/div radio buttons to the right of the fft plot.

For the X axis, the max and min are set by the sample rate, and the number of tick marks are set by x_divs... the x_per_div setting is derived from this.

See http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/trunk/gr-wxgui/README.gl

I cant tell if you are using the gl or non gl fft sink, but I believe the non gl sink ignores settings for xdivs.

feldmaus wrote:
Hi All again, :-)

i tried to change the Y/Div value with a slider, but this
do not work.
So how can i change the Variables of the FFT-Plot Sink
during execution?
Is there a possibility to change the x/Div ?

Are you using GRC?
-josh