[Discuss-gnuradio] UCLA_ZigBee_THY (802.15.4) updated to GR 3.1.3?

From: Sanna Leidelof
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] UCLA_ZigBee_THY (802.15.4) updated to GR 3.1.3?
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 13:55:33 +0100

Hi,

Has anyone updated Thomas Schmid's UCLA_ZigBee_PHY project to work with top_block and hier_block2 in the current GNU Radio 3.1.3 release? I am in the beginning of my master's thesis and hoped that I could use Schmid's code to get started with my implementation of a IEEE 802.15.4 text message transceiver. I checked out the code from CGRAN: https://www.cgran.org/cgran/projects/ucla_zigbee_phy/trunk ucla_zigbee_phy , but unfortunately this code is based on flow_graph and hier_block from the old trunk...

If no such code exists, is there any guideline available to transform a project from using hier_block to hier_block2 and flow_graph to top_block? I am a newbie at GNU Radio, is this difficult?

Regards,
Sanna